Lost Ruins of Arnak
Lost Ruins of Arnak by Czech Games Edition. Players lead rival expeditions to a newly discovered island. Explore jungles, find artifacts, and discover the Lost Ruins of Arnak!
On an uninhabited island in uncharted seas, explorers have found traces of a great civilization. Now you will lead an expedition to explore the island, find lost artifacts, and face fearsome guardians, all in a quest to learn the island's secrets.
Lost Ruins of Arnak combines deck building and worker placement in a game of exploration, resource management, and discovery:
- In addition to traditional deckbuilder effects, cards can also be used to place workers.
- New worker actions become available as players explore the island.
- Some actions require resources instead of workers -- building a solid resource base will be essential.
- Limited to one action per turn, players must decide which action will benefit them the most.
- Decks are small, and randomness is heavily mitigated by the wealth of tactical decisions offered on the game board.
- With a variety of worker actions, artifacts, and equipment cards, the setup for each game will be unique, encouraging players to explore new strategies to meet the challenge.
- Discover the Lost Ruins of Arnak!
Lost Ruins of Arnak is a unique combination of worker placement and deckbuilding, it's a fantastic game that can be played solo or for up to 4 players.
Players: 1-4 Players
Playtime: 30-120 Minutes (depending on number of players)
Age: 12 Years +
Designer: Elwen, Mín
Artist: Jiří Kůs, Ondřej Hrdina, Jakub Politzer, František Sedláček, Milan Vavroň
Publisher: Czech Games Edition
Same day shipping if ordered before 1pm Mon-Fri
Free Delivery on orders over £40.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hour Service - £3.99
DPD Next Working Day - £5.50
Click & Collect. Place order anytime online. Collection is available during normal opening hours:
An email notification will be sent to advise when collection is ready - normally same day or next day depending on the time the order is placed.